[Catalyst-dev] RT and feature request tickets.

Brian Cassidy brian.cassidy at nald.ca
Wed May 28 13:39:38 GMT 2008

Hello All,

As you are probably aware, I've been going through the RT queue trying
to tidy up all of the lose ends I can. This has resulted in some good
bug fixes and a maintenance release of Catalyst-Runtime. It was not
without a hiccup, but 5.7014 seems to have solved any regressions caused
by 5.7013.

Further to the bug reports, there have been a number of feature
requests. mst and I quickly ran through the items and decided that the
best course of action would be to reject the ticket and ask the author
to pursue the issue on the dev list.

After further discussion and prodding, I've decided to forward recently
rejected wishlist items on behalf of the authors. I would appreciate it
if everyone would look at these items and help us determine their merit.
Unfortunately, if you have questions about a particular proposal, the
original author may not be around to answer.

I would like to thank Darin London who has posted his ticket to the list
already.

Cheers,

-Brian