[Catalyst-dev] Catalyst plugin

Eriam Schaffter eriam at eriamschaffter.info
Thu Oct 2 14:19:10 BST 2008

Le Jeu 2 octobre 2008 14:41, Octavian Rasnita a écrit :
> If this is a good goal when sending the email from Catalyst, I think it
> would be a good goal to do the same thing when sending the mail using a
> cron job.

That's why I finally built a job queue so Catalyst does not have to deal
with trapping smtp server errors, trying to resend emails and so on.

It just leave that stuff to the email sending job (in the background
running job queue) and can focus on delivering the view to the user.

And also, having a jobqueue is always handfull !