[Catalyst-dev] Accessor for private base even when using_frontend_proxy is on?

J. Shirley jshirley at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 17:24:01 GMT 2009

What's the thoughts of the dev group on maintaining an accessor
similar to $c->req->base and $c->req->uri that reflects the internal
base/uri when running behind a proxy.

The /achieve is quite simple, behind a load balancer/proxy I have app
instances that communicate to a backend service and the backend
service needs to send requests back to each individual node (for
caching purposes, in this example).

When the nodes make the connection to the internal service, I'm
passing in the internal path so the internal path is then able to push
back status flags.

Thoughts on this?

-J