[Catalyst-dev] Extensible Catalyst Applications: How?!

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Wed Jun 3 09:24:26 GMT 2009

Ivan Wills wrote:
> If any one likes this idea I would consider trying to create such a
> beast. Any help would be appreciated though.

I kind of like the idea, but I'd want all of the templated component
generation to happen through Catalyst::Helper, and this depends on some
of the GSOC sponsored refactoring completing.

I have ideas about where to go with this certainly, and if you'd like to
work on it, then please write up a slightly longer summary of what
you're thinking of that people can comment on?

Cheers
t0m