[Catalyst-dev] Small doc patch

Thomas Klausner domm at cpan.org
Thu May 21 10:57:50 GMT 2009

Hi!

I just had some problems figuring out how to exactly load Moose and
inherit from Catalyst::Controller in my controller classes. After some
help on IRC I figured it out (at least I hope I did [1]..), and got talked
into submitting a doc patch. Which is attached, and basically only moves
around some sections of Catalyst/Upgrading.pod, plus adds a new section
'Using Moose in Components' (which again only repeats stuff that's
already there, so you might as well drop it).

If all of this should better go to Catalyst::Manual, I'll try to locate
a place there where to add this info.

1:
package MyApp::Controller::Foo;
use Moose;
BEGIN { extends qw(Catalyst::Controller) }
with qw(Some::Role);

--
#!/usr/bin/perl                              http://domm.plix.at