[Catalyst-dev] Catalyst::Plugin::FormValidator is under new maintenance-ship

Devin Austin devin.austin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 19:57:29 GMT 2010

Hi all,

I have taken over maintaining Catalyst::Plugin::FormValidator.  Hopefully
this will allow everyone to get caught up and get any support they need for
it.  I'm hoping it will be legacy support type things as I don't really plan
on adding new features, but keeping it sane for apps using it (ie, in this
revision I removed NEXT etc, and added some thorough and coherent tests).

Anyway, 0.09 is en route to cpan (or already there if you use cpanf!).
Please test and let me know if you have any issues.

Thanks!

-dhoss

-- =

Devin Austin