[Catalyst-dev] get config value with Moose attrs

Matthias Dietrich mdietrich at cpan.org
Tue Jun 15 10:51:59 GMT 2010

Hi,

Am 15.06.2010 um 10:03 schrieb David Schmidt:

> Apparently the first thing newcomers do when trying to get a config
> value in some other component is to access the config directly.
>
> I had troubles myself getting this to work. Yesterday rainboxx in
> #catalyst had the same problem.

in fact I was trying to find out how to access the components config more often, but yesterday I wanted to get that solved ;-).

> This little doc patch might help the next one to figure it out a little faster.
>
> rainboxx said he will take care of applying the patch (thanks)

It is applied as branch "docpatch_component_config" (as mentioned in IRC, too).

Thanks,
 Matthias

--
rainboxx Software Engineering
Matthias Dietrich

rainboxx Matthias Dietrich   |  Phone: +49 7141 / 2 39 14 71
Königsallee 43               |  Fax  : +49 3222 / 1 47 63 00
71638 Ludwigsburg            |  Mobil: +49  151 / 50 60 78 64

CPAN: http://search.cpan.org/~mdietrich/
XING: https://www.xing.com/profile/Matthias_Dietrich18
GULP: http://www.gulp.de/profil/rainboxx.html