[Catalyst-dev] Catalyst::View::Email 0.26

Devin Austin devin.austin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 22:47:52 GMT 2010

Hi again all,

I have made an official release of Catalyst::View::Email. Among the big
changes are hard dependencies on Catalyst::View::Mason/Catalyst::View::TT.
 If you're not okay with that, then patches welcome! It was much easier (and
is much easier to) maintain a dist with hard dependencies than tip toe
around optional deps and beat my head against the wall trying to please
every one.

So, please test it out, and let me know if there are any issues.

Thanks,
-dhoss

-- =

Devin Austin