[Catalyst-dev] TODO tasks for interested takers

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 12:56:01 GMT 2012

Hey All,

I've been busy last two week (had the dog at the vet for some surgery and n=
ow it seems my wife's thrown her back out) so I am a bit behind on some of =
my assigned tasks. =A0Here's the three top critical things (things most lat=
e :) ) and if someone wants to set up, feel free and ping me on IRC if you =
are stuck

1) Finish getting the canonical repo at shadowcat syncing up to the new git=
hub Org
2) Anyone that wants to blog about the catalyst poll, please do so!
3) I need some help getting a list together of companies that use catalyst =
with possible contacts. =A0I consider these possible strong stakeholders in=
 Catalyst future, and hopefully I can guilt them into helping :)

Other things discussed

A) moving the Catalyst wiki to the github org. =A0Seems most people are sli=
ghtly neutral to in favor, so lets give it a try. =A0I do recall someone vo=
lunteering for this :)
B) Anyone want to get together with Andrewalker and cook up a sample app us=
ing the existing BreadBoard branch? =A0Something simple, but showing off th=
e possibilities

Something I've been thinking about

a) lots of projects have a project blog... Should we? =A0(mine doesn't coun=
t?)
b) what similar message as ^^ should we echo to the users mailing list? =A0=
Anyone have time to take a crack at that (just a more official soundin vers=
ion of ^^ would suffice)

Thanks!
John