[Catalyst-dev] Updated questhub Catalyst Development Quests

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 5 19:21:08 GMT 2013

Hey All,

I'd like to start narrowing down our development goals for the next develop=
ment cycle. =A0I previously messages a link to the early access version of =
the list, but I've moved them all to individual quests on quest hub, in the=
 hope of facilitating conversation:

http://questhub.io/realm/perl/explore/latest/tag/catalyst

Its trivial to have an account here, and even just your 'upvote' is useful =
contribution, although conversation and improvements desired.

blogging about your favorite wishlist would be great as well.

Thanks!

John