[Catalyst-dev] Documentation/Wiki

Jillian Rowe jir2004 at qatar-med.cornell.edu
Tue May 20 13:01:45 GMT 2014

Hello,

I would like to add to the Catalyst wiki, but I'm not sure where/how. It
seems as if most of the items in the wiki are older. I'm not sure if
this is because Catalyst is running the world ;) or because its moved.

I'm not sure most of things I've written belong in the core
documentation, mostly they are related items and best practices (imo)
such as getting catalyst going with perlbrew, nginx and apache configs
with fastcgi/built in server, my awesome development environment and
various decisions we've made to stream line the process from development
to production.

https://gist.github.com/jerowe

Best,
Jillian