[Catalyst] maypole.perl.org offline?

Danijel Milicevic Danijel.MIlicevic at rawmode.org
Tue Apr 12 09:07:29 CEST 2005

Hi,

the server has been under a massive dDoS recently. We're moving to a new
server currently (which has been donated by Christian Hansen aka
chansen). As soon as the perl.org guys give us green light on the
catalyst.perl.org domain you should be able to get all the stuff from
there.

maypole.perl.org will be restored as well (as far as I can tell, but the
SysOp for the server is Marcus Ramberg).

Regards,
Danijel