[Catalyst] Engine/CGI and query+post params

Michael Reece mreece at sacbee.com
Tue Apr 12 22:34:14 CEST 2005

Is there a way to get Catalyst::Engine::CGI to include both ?query and POST
parameters in $c->req->params?

When I run my app under mod_perl, and have a <form action="foo?bar=baz"
method="POST">, then I can get both $c->req->params->{bar} plus any posted
form values.

However, when I run ./scripts/server.pl, I do not get the query vars, only
the posted vars.

This is probably a limitation of CGI::Simple and I am out of luck, but I
thought I would throw it out there and see if anyone has any ideas.

Thanks,
Michael.