[Catalyst] create.pl view TT TT

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Sun Apr 17 17:25:46 CEST 2005

Have I gone mad (again), or is something not right?
I've just zapped all the Catalyst modules I can find on my machine,
reinstalled them.

The app I'm tinkering with still seems to work, but create.pl doesn't
appear to work as I'd expect:

$ catalyst.pl FooBar
created "FooBar"
created "FooBar/script/create.pl"
$ cd FooBar/
$ ./script/create.pl view TT TT
created "compclass"
created "/home/chisel/development/tmp/FooBar/script/../t/v/tt.t"
chisel at ferrari FooBar $ less compclass
/home/chisel/development/tmp/FooBar/script/../lib/FooBar/V/TT.pm

But it's no longer creating the actual lib/FooBar/V/TT.pm file. Is
anyone else seeing this?

$ perl -MCatalyst -e 'print $Catalyst::VERSION, "\n"'
5.00
$ perl -MCatalyst::View::TT -e 'print $Catalyst::View::TT::VERSION, "\n"'
0.10

Chisel
--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/

"This is not the greatest sig in the world, no, this is just a tribute."