[Catalyst] Login problem with Cat5

Michael Reece mreece at sacbee.com
Tue Apr 19 01:41:47 CEST 2005

Putting 'sub login : Global' and 'sub logout : Global' in MyApp::C::Login,
and calling $c->forward('/login/login') does fix the problem, fwiw.

But I wonder when else this will crop up..  For example, what if a plugin,
for whatever reason, has its own 'sub default'?

michael reece :: web engineer :: mreece at sacbee.com :: (916)321-1249