[Catalyst] [ANNOUNCE] Catalyst 5.03

Marcus Ramberg marcus at thefeed.no
Tue Apr 19 20:52:08 CEST 2005

The Catalyst Team is pleased to announce 5.03, the latest addition to
our line of daily minor releases this week. like with the rest, the
focus of this release is fixing minor issues, the goal being to make
Catalyst 5 the best Catalyst it can be.

Here's a small summary from the changes file:
  - Fixed Test example (Torsten Seeman)
  - Added Plugins chapter to manual
  - applied doc patch from Robert Boone <robert at rlb3.com>
  - Improved Dispatcher error messages.
  - Refactored so we don't need to include helper from
    Catalyst.pm - Fixes issues with FindBin
  - applied HTTP.pm patch from Andy Grundman <andy at hybridized.org>
  - added plugin() method for instant plugins
  - FCGI is no more considered experimental

This means we've got only 1 outstanding known issue, which is with
release candidate 5 of mod_perl2, and everybody knows that ain't our
fault. :/

Stay tuned for a new minor release
coming soon to a mirror near you.

With Regards