[Catalyst] Some "How Do I ..." questions

Michael Reece mreece at sacbee.com
Thu Apr 28 01:25:39 CEST 2005

I don't know about "all of Catalyst" -- I have it running under mod_perl
with 5.6.1 -- though I did have to do something icky and copy over a newer
Class/Struct.pm into my perl5/5.6.1/ dir, at least to get the Cat5 tests to
pass.

But things like Plucene and anything else that needs utf8 won't work with
5.6.1 ..