[Catalyst] Where has Maypole's pager gone?

Will Hawes info at whawes.co.uk
Thu Apr 28 14:06:24 CEST 2005

I have several db tables with thousands of records. The pager functionality in
Maypole (using Class::DBI::Pager) allows me to limit how many are displayed at
once, but this  doesn't seem to be included with Catalyst. So by default I can
only display a page containing several thousand records. Is there a Catalyst
plugin that provides the functionality? If not, is it likely to be introduced
any time soon? It seems inconceivable that this essential Maypole feature would
have been ommitted from Catalyst.

Regards

WH