[Catalyst] apache2 configuration

J. Emmanuel Enrique Delgado Lara larin.s931 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 22:27:44 CEST 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: J. Emmanuel Enrique Delgado Lara <larin.s931 at gmail.com>
Date: Aug 1, 2005 3:26 PM
Subject: apache2 configuration
To: moseley at hank.org

Hi, i have a little problem, at first i didnt know how to configure my
little minimojo catalyst example in order to run over apache2, i saw
the tutorial but i've never made a apache configuration with that kind
of tags sorry, so after after a few hours   finally could make it
work..  using those lines:

     39 PerlModule Apache::MiniMojo::lib::MiniMojo
     40 <Location /minimojo>
     41         SetHandler  perl-script
     42         PerlResponsehandler MiniMojo
     43 </Location>

So this makes my app run with http://localhost/minimojo but it didnt
makes forwards just work into the MiniMojo.pm ie the Response Handler,
always gives me the next error message:

Couldn't forward to command "/page/show". Invalid action or component.
Couldn't forward to command "MiniMojo::V::myTT". Invalid action or component.

The next lines are part of my MiniMojo.pm, but gotta tell that the
whole app works just fine using the helper script
./minimojo_server.pl:

      8 MiniMojo->config( name => 'MiniMojo' ,
      9                   root =>
'/usr/lib/perl5/Apache2/Apache/MiniMojo/root');

     33 sub default : Private {
     34     my ( $self, $c ) = @_;
     35    $c->forward('/page/show');
     36 }

     42 sub end : Private {
     43     my ( $self, $c ) = @_;
     44     $c->forward('MiniMojo::V::myTT') unless $c->res->output;
     45 }

So i'd be very grateful if you could just make me see my mistake, also
like to know a good place to learn about my problem.
thanks
aTte
Emmanuel
pd