[Catalyst] patch for pre-5.30 test-dir problems

phaylon phaylon at dunkelheit.at
Wed Aug 3 16:38:40 CEST 2005

Hi there,

Versions pre to 5.30 seem to have used "t/[mvc]/name.t" style
directories for autogenerated Testfiles by C::Helper. Since 5.30 this
seems to have changed to "t/[MVC]/name.t". Unfortunately, this breaks
creation of test-files by Helper.

I send a patch attached that adresses this issue, but though I'm not
that cat-crack already, I don't know if it could break something else.

Basically, it just checks if the test-directory is there, if not, it
tries again with the old version.

greetings,

http://www.dunkelheit.at/
That is not dead, which can eternal lie,
and with strange aeons even death may die.
                        -- H.P. Lovecraft