[Catalyst] web hosts supporting catalyst

Bryce Allen catalyst-ml at bda.ath.cx
Tue Aug 9 17:00:07 CEST 2005

Hi,

I was wondering what web hosts people use to host their catalyst sites.

I went through dependency hell getting it to work on my development machine
using CPAN to install it into my home directory rather then system wide. Some
of the modules use Module::Build, which requires a different parameter to
install it into a custom destination. There are also problems with newer
versions of DBD::mysql and LIMIT placeholders. All of this makes me doubt
wether I will be able to get Catalyst working on a given host. Are there any
hosts that actually officially support Catalyst?

Thanks,
Bryce Allen