[Catalyst] Re: CGI::Untaint::printable for non-latin character sets?

Toby Corkindale tjc at wintrmute.net
Tue Aug 9 17:40:41 CEST 2005

On Tue, Aug 09, 2005 at 05:19:25PM +0200, Bernhard Graf wrote:
> On Tuesday 09 August 2005 17:00, Toby Corkindale wrote:
> > Any suggestions for the below?
> > I'm opening the query up to the wider London.pm group as well.
> > I'll attach a little script demonstrating what I'd like to work, too.
>
> a little OT here I think - but your script works fine if you
>
> use utf8;

Ah, whoops. So it does.
I should probably have made a more complete test script, using some printable
unicode characters that still aren't recognised by the \w match, eg ☃

tjc

--
Turning and turning in the widening gyre/The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart, the centre cannot hold/Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world