[Catalyst] Re: web hosts supporting catalyst

Bryce Allen catalyst-ml at bda.ath.cx
Wed Aug 10 18:58:51 CEST 2005

> I was wondering what web hosts people use to host their catalyst
> sites.

Hi All,

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm looking for a shared hosting solution because
I'm developing the site for a client on contract. He doesn't want to be
dependent on having a Linux/Unix administrator.

DreamHost.com sounds very promising - they have very competitive plans. Sounds
like CPANPLUS will save me a lot of grief also.

I also contacted TextDrive.com (which happens to be the official Ruby on Rails
webhost), and they claim to have seen Catalyst working
(http://forum.textdrive.com/viewtopic.php?pid=41571#p41571). However, they
are slightly more expensive then dreamhost for what I need.

-Bryce