[Catalyst] Bing!

David Storrs dstorrs at dstorrs.com
Wed Aug 10 22:29:15 CEST 2005

On Aug 10, 2005, at 4:17 PM, Christopher H. Laco wrote:

[David Storrs asked about what, specificaly, Chris likes about Cat]

> [much snippage]

First off, thanks for the detailed, thoughtful answer.

> I'm not sure designers need to have to futz with TT tags
> either...custom HTMl/XML tags fit more into the world of the non-
> programming people who would be doing the html/css/views.

You can fix that with the TT config...START_TAG, END_TAG and, if
necessary GRAMMAR.  Set them to (e.g.) '<VAR>' and '</VAR>' and your
developers should feel right at home.

> That's all I know for only spending an hour on it so far. I'll know
> more after I get a demo site together for my other project.

I'll look forward to it...join us on #catalyst (irc.perl.org) and
discuss it.

--Dks