[Catalyst] Where to put FormValidator profiles?

Bill Moseley moseley at hank.org
Thu Aug 11 16:13:29 CEST 2005

I've been placing my Data::FormValidator profiles in my call to
$c->form in the controller where they are being used.  It's nice that
I see exactly what's happening within the controller, but it also
seems like it might be better to have the profiles all defined in one
place.

Is anyone defining profiles and loading them for their entire
application?

Can I override Cat::Plugin::FormValidator's prepare() to use DFV's
new() instead of check()?  Then I could define global defaults and
named profiles.

Also, where's a good place to put profiles?  I suppose a file might be
good, set in the application config.  But I'm curious how others
organize this.

Thanks

--
Bill Moseley