[Catalyst] Bing!

Andrew Ford A.Ford at ford-mason.co.uk
Thu Aug 11 23:23:14 CEST 2005

Philip Edelbrock wrote:

> Speaking of which, are there any large reference sites built on
> Catalyst to look at?  RoR has a list of links on their site,
> including the flagship site 'Basecamp' (which incidentially we are a
> user of at work, which further makes RoR an easy sell for many here).
>
> Thanks!

http://www.nhbs.com/search - the search engine of Natural History Book
Service, an environmental book distributor.  Actually I did the first
version of their site in April 1995 in Perl 4.036! and the perl stuff
has gone through many iterations including a home-grown web application
framework not dissimilar to Catalyst that I ditched earlier this year in
favour of Catalyst.

http://no-more-bare-walls.co.uk/ - our online gallery (shopping cart in
the process of being written)

Andrew

--
Andrew Ford,  Director    Pauntley Prints / Ford & Mason Ltd
A.Ford at ford-mason.co.uk   South Wing Compton House