[Catalyst] Meios: A Catalyst Photo Gallery Example

Bill Moseley moseley at hank.org
Fri Aug 19 23:01:40 CEST 2005

On Fri, Aug 19, 2005 at 02:36:00PM -0400, Christopher H. Laco wrote:
> Nothing very complicated there. Anyone else got any ideas?

Well, if you must ask...

I upload photos to a Ceiva[1] photo frame.  So I'd like to be able to
crop the image (while maintaining a 640x480 ratio) in the web
interface and then send a re-sized and cropped version of the photo via
email (to Ceiva, or whoever).  Or maybe throw the message into my
Maildir "pending" folder for sending later with photos already
attached.

http://www.ceiva.com/home/hp/index.jsp  A real geek would gut an old
laptop instead.

--