[Catalyst] [ANNOUNCE] Handel 0.18 Now Available

Christopher H. Laco claco at chrislaco.com
Tue Aug 23 20:44:21 CEST 2005

Randall Marbach wrote:
> Hi Chris
>
> Will this run under Win2000? Will it work with Modperl
> 1 and/or Modperl 2?
>
> TIA
>
> Randy

It's a framework, not an out of the box commerce solution.
It is really a core set of modules to do cart/order I/O and a plugin
base checkout pipline processer. It's not tied to any particular serving
mechanism like ModPerl, CGI, or even a web server. IT could just as well
be used through a command line app or a gui app.

It should run anywhere perl 5.6.1 and it's PRE_REQs run. I've tested it
on FreeBSD and Windows XP. I know cpantesters has hit a few other
platforms as well.

If you have any more questions, feel fre to email me, or better yet,
join the list: http://lists.rawmode.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/handel

-=Chris