[Catalyst] Meios: A Catalyst Photo Gallery Example

samwyse samwyse at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 05:52:33 CEST 2005

On 8/24/05, Matt S Trout <dbix-class at trout.me.uk> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 24, 2005 at 08:41:18PM -0500, samwyse wrote:
> >
> > I want a Basecamp clone that lets me keep my files on my own server.
>
> Basecamp does XML export. I was thinking about writing a little app to do
> so and update a copy in svn. I asked them if the XML import was diffable.

I didn't spend much time looking at their export files, but I've
always had success using my own, simplistic, "pretty printer" that
formats XML into lines that mostly consist of a single tag and
trailing text.

OTOH, my goal was more along the lines of not having copies of my
projects on their server.