[Catalyst] Handel Demo

Christopher H. Laco claco at chrislaco.com
Fri Aug 26 17:24:21 CEST 2005

OK, here's the rough plan.

I'm going to spend the rest of tonight getting my web server back in
order. Whatever doesn't get done tonight won't get touched again until
Wednesday.

Starting Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, I'm going to attempt to
get a full working demo done for draven for Wednesday. I anticipate this
  should include:

	- page of  parts
	- add to cart
	- view cart
	- update cart
	- delete from cart
	- checkout - preview page
	- checkout - billto/shipto page
	- checkout - payment page
	- checkout - order complete page

Will that suffice? I can't imagine you'll be able to spend any more time
on it other than 'this is how easy it is to integrate two things' right?

I'm going to keep the look/fell/css/style/braning to a minimum. Clean
and simple but visually appealing if I'm lucky.

Will this be run as a stand alone 'start demo_catalyst.pl' kind of
scenerio? I'll shoot for SQLite usage.

-=Chris