[Catalyst] Catalyst and Oracle

Scottsweep scottsweep at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 03:51:54 CEST 2005

David,
   Attached is the version of
Class::DBI::Loader::Oracle (v 0.02?) updated to handle
relationships. Sorry for the lack of diff/patch, but
my bandwidth just went way downhill. The only diff is
the addition of the _relationships method.
   The updated Class::DBI::Oracle is forthcoming (tied
up in some proprietary stuff right now, just need to
pull the weeds). Are any of the authors listed still
maintaining? I emailed Dan and Jay some months ago,
but don't recall that I got anything back...

Thanks,
Scott

http://search.cpan.org/src/AGRUNDMA/DBIx-Class-0.02/lib/DBIx/Class/PK/Auto/Oracle.pm