[Catalyst] Tagline for Catalyst

Stéphane Payrard stef at stefp.dyndns.org
Thu Dec 1 02:13:51 CET 2005

Robin Berjon a écrit :
| On Nov 29, 2005, at 17:08, Danijel Milicevic wrote:
| >Thank god I am not the only one. We should aim for something more
| >marketing-gibberish than geek-in-joke here - we shouldn't limit our
| >target audience to people who understand our humour.
|
| Guys, cool down, just because there wasn't a smiley doesn't mean it
| wasn't a joke!

In 1987, a boat by the name of "French Kis" (Kis after the name of the
sponsor, a French company) competed in the american cup... with little
success.  There was some attempt to disqualify it (her?) because of
its name.

| And yeah, I'm French :)

Yea, you succeeded where Hitler has failed. Paris is ashes
as I have seen in Fox News.

French? Nothing to brag about, cheese eater surrounder monkey.
Anyway, like all these europeans, you are no good, you can't even breed
and don't know how to hold a gun.  Sure enough you  can't write good
open source software. BTW: Perl is passé, you should use Python.

</esrmode> :)

--
stef "cognominal" Payrard