[Catalyst] Catalyst + Ajax

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Thu Dec 1 17:48:27 CET 2005

On Thu, Dec 01, 2005 at 02:31:38PM +0000, Chisel Wright wrote:
> I've got the draggable portion working, and I'm seeing a Catalyst called
> when the element is released in my dropzone.  I just have no idea how to
> return anything from the action that has an effect. I've tried
> $c->res->output($prototype->update_element_function(..)) without any
> luck,

Ignoring the rest for now, can anyone tell confirm that I should be
using update_element_function() to modify something on a drop-event for
a draggable?

Should I be using [% c.prototype.update_element_function(...) %] in my
template, or returning something from the catalyst action?
If the action, does anyone know what I should be returning?

My head's bleeding from banging it against this particular mental block

Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/

No virus was found in this outgoing message as I didn't bother looking.