[Catalyst] [Announce] Catalyst::Enzyme

Johan Lindström johanl at DarSerMan.com
Thu Dec 1 21:49:59 CET 2005

At 20:49 2005-12-01, Christopher H. Laco wrote:
>Any chance we can get some screen shots (or a movie!) of setting this up
>and what it looks like out of the box?

Not at the moment, but there's a pretty detailed 1, 2, 3 tutorial which you
can do on your own. Should take you 15 minutes or someting, and then you
have a crudded BookDB.

Actually, the BookDB is there already, in the t/tutorial directory. Just
create the database (see the tutorial) and run the server. That should take
you less than 15 minutes :)

I'm interested in anything that can make the tutorial clearer or flow better.

BTW, does anyone know whether SQLite database files are binary compatible
between Windows/Linux?

/J