[Catalyst] Catalyst::Enzyme 0.07

Johan Lindström johanl at DarSerMan.com
Sat Dec 3 19:07:05 CET 2005

I just uploaded Catalyst::Enzyme 0.07 to CPAN.

I don't know of anyone is using it, but these are the most important
Changes for those interested:

- Changed templates in this version. Run the View helper to generate
   new templates which you can merge with your existing ones.
- Tests now rebuild the database using dbish. If anything fails during
   tests, this may well be it.
- Destroy renamed to delete. Templates updated! do_delete redirects to
   list.
- Detailed selection of which columns to display for lists, viewing, column
ordering etc.
- Better Model helper, with default column names and Stringify column
prefilled
- More docs

The todo-list for next release currently includes:

* View, list: link (view) related objects
* Message across request. Plugin. $c->stash_next_request->{message} = "Hej";
* View/edit missing object should result in not found
* Solidity: check all retrieve before calling a method on them!
* In "list": make the Stringify column a link to view
* Solidity: Eval cage for all things that may go wrong

/J