[Catalyst] MP19 engine

Andy Grundman andy at hybridized.org
Tue Dec 6 03:27:37 CET 2005

Chisel Wright wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 05, 2005 at 08:48:12PM +0100, Hartmaier Alexander wrote:
>> Don't forget that cgi vars are broken with MP19!
>
> MP19 is a stop-gap until I can find the time (at work) to install
> (non-catalyst) $app on my workstation, and make it work with a sane
> version of mp2.
>
> Since I've stopped working for free, finding time to do useful stuff
> like this isn't so easy.

I setup a MP19 test environment and all tests pass with C::E::Apache
1.01.  I did have to downgrade CGI.pm to version 3.07 as later versions
have dropped support for MP19.  After I did this the test script ran
perfectly.  I'll update the docs to reflect this and the fact that MP20
is *highly* recommended over 19.

-Andy