[Catalyst] "Can't locate object method "request"....

Andy Grundman andy at hybridized.org
Tue Dec 6 17:07:57 CET 2005

Bernard FRIT wrote:
> 2005/12/6, Andy Grundman <andy at hybridized.org>:
>
>>Have you installed Catalyst::Engine::Apache?
>

> As I was unsure whether or not it has been upgraded with Catalyst I
> did cpan -i Catalyst::Engine::Apache...
>
> And unfortunately I got the same error after restarting Apache...

It must not have been installed properly.  Your error refers to
Catalyst/Engine/Apache/Base.pm but that file is no longer used.  You may
want to wipe out all previous Catalyst::Engine::Apache* files from @INC
and then reinstall.  You should also upgrade your Catalyst to 5.61 while
you're at it. :)

-Andy