[Catalyst] Meios: A Catalyst Photo Gallery Example

Joshua J. Kugler jkugler at bigfoot.com
Wed Dec 7 06:50:40 CET 2005

Sending to OP and list since it's an old thread.

On Friday 19 August 2005 10:36, Christopher H. Laco said something like:
>    - First-Run Web based setup to set SysOp/defaults
>    - Upload ~10 files at a time
>    - Create/Edit/Delete/Merge galleries (albums)
>    - Multiple thumbnail sizes/quality (possibly per gallery)
>    - Read/Store EXIF data on uploads
>    - Add/Edit tags/keywords & descriptions on images
>    - View images by gallery, or by keyword/tag, or by date range
>
> Nothing very complicated there. Anyone else got any ideas?

Ability to upload large files (i.e. originals and resize to desired
display size (which seems to be included), but optionally keep the
original files.

xmlrpc API (or SOAP, or something).  xmlrpc looks the simplest to me,
but based on discussions on the list, it may not be the preferable
option.

--
Joshua J. Kugler -- Fairbanks, Alaska -- ICQ#:13706295
Every knee shall bow, and every tongue confess, in heaven, on earth, and