[Catalyst] [ANNOUNCE] Catalyst::View::PHP

Joshua J. Kugler jkugler at bigfoot.com
Wed Dec 7 07:00:33 CET 2005

I find this deeply disturbing.  But cool.  It would seem akin to
embedding a vb.net interpreter inside your C++ application.  Doable,
I'm sure, but it jes' donna make sense. :)  But congrats to the author.
Another example of the power of Open Source.

--
Joshua J. Kugler -- Fairbanks, Alaska -- ICQ#:13706295
Every knee shall bow, and every tongue confess, in heaven, on earth, and