[Catalyst] Annoying warning running under test server on Win32

Will Hawes info at whawes.co.uk
Wed Dec 7 18:03:25 CET 2005

Using Catalyst 5.61, I'm getting the following warning, 8 times per request:

Use of uninitialized value in list assignment at
C:/Perl/site/lib/Catalyst/Engin
e/HTTP.pm line 230.

It's caused by undef values in %copy_of_env in Engine/HTTP.pm.

Any chance of altering the test server to get rid of the warnings? I'm
sure others know better ways to do so, but the following works for me:

while ( my ( $key, $value ) = each(%copy_of_env)) {
     delete $copy_of_env{$key} if !defined $value;
}