[Catalyst] missing 'use base' for ::Store?

phaylon phaylon at dunkelheit.at
Thu Dec 8 16:25:40 CET 2005

Am Donnerstag, den 08.12.2005, 15:07 +0000 schrieb Chisel Wright:

> Out of interest, why would you want to use
> Session::Store::WhateverYouWant / Session::State::WhateverYouWant and
> not benefit from what's in Session?

I have nothing to do with the design-process of these plugins, but I'd
say if some plugin wants to alter C::P::Session's behaviour, you could
use Catalyst qw/ Session::VeryVerySpecial ...Store... ...State... /; so
I'd guess it's all about flexibility which seems to be one of
nothingmuch's (Yuval Kogman) primary - and well reached - goals.

http://www.dunkelheit.at/

Ordinary morality is only for ordinary people.
                        -- Aleister Crowley