[Catalyst] trouble with LocationMatch

Andy Grundman andy at hybridized.org
Fri Dec 9 03:04:37 CET 2005

Sean Comeau wrote:
>     <LocationMatch "/(cart|orders|checkout)/{0,1}(\w+/{0,1})*$">
>         SetHandler perl-script
>         PerlResponseHandler  CoreStore
>     </LocationMatch>

OK, the problem here is that we rely on the value of $r->location to
determine where your app is running.  In this case, $r->location returns
the complete regex which is not helpful.

So you'll need to rework your setup to use Location blocks, perhaps just
using 3 locations

<Location /cart>
<Location /orders>
<Location /checkout>

all served by CoreStore would work?  Then handle your other regex
restrictions within your app.

If you have any other suggestions I'm all ears. :)

-Andy