[Catalyst] Re: Perl::Rails?

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Fri Dec 9 19:57:33 CET 2005

On Fri, Dec 09, 2005 at 12:18:34PM -0600, Brandon Black wrote:
> Then perhaps that's what causes the ones I see.  I did a very brief
> search of my "site_perl" modules and found numerous instances of die's
> that end in "\n".  Of note (widely used, or probably widely used
> indirectly by users of various Catalyst-related modules):
>
> Class::C3

I'd note that the Class::C3 die is purely for an inconsistent MRO hierarchy,
and it dumps out about half a page of debug info when it does it. Stevan and
I spent a while figuring out exactly what was needed in there and you really
don't need the stacktrace - the output generally happens during compile time
anyway, and was sufficient for me to debug even particularly hairy CDBICompat
bugs :)