[Catalyst] Catalyst Interface to Tree Structure Pulled from DB.

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 11:59:25 CET 2005

You might check out Sam Tregar's HTML::PopupTreeSelect and the recent
HTML::PopupTreeSelect::Dynamic which supports AJAX.

http://search.cpan.org/~samtregar/HTML-PopupTreeSelect-1.5/
http://search.cpan.org/~samtregar/HTML-PopupTreeSelect-Dynamic-1.0/

As far as I remember, it has hardcoded HTML and restricts you to
HTML::Template - but the code may be useful, as might the JS library
he uses.

Carl