[Catalyst] How to get into Catalyst?

charlie Bowman cbowmanschool at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 00:01:23 CET 2005

It took me just playing with catalyst solidly for
about a month to get a good grasp of it.  There really
aren't any good detailed tutorials out there.  There
are alot that either show you how to get a super basic
app running for a very simple demo but not much that
gives you any details.  Just keep playing with it
you'll figure it out!