[Catalyst] [ANNOUNCE] Meios Photo Gallery App

Jürgen Peters taulmarill at xgn.de
Tue Dec 13 15:42:42 CET 2005

very nice, i may use this as a starting point. wanted to do some serious app
with catalyst for a long time and your's seemes to be easy to understand,
since well structured. but i have one concern...

in lib/Meios/Catalyst/Controller/Administration.pm the begin sub does:

 sub begin : Private {
     my ($self, $c) = @_;

     if ($c->req->path !~ /administration\/login/i) {
         if (!$c->user) {
             $c->res->redirect('/');
         };
     };
 };

now, if i'm not mistaken, $c->req->path gives back everything behind the base
url. so wouldn't it be possible to call
http://host/Administration/Gallery/delete/1/administration/login which would
execute the delete action since administration/login would be seen by catalyst
as some values, but the begin sub would think it's a login?

---
Jürgen Peters

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 21:13:24 -0500, Christopher H. Laco wrote