[Catalyst] Page layout w/Catalyst

Kaare Rasmussen kaare at jasonic.dk
Wed Dec 14 04:02:58 CET 2005

Hi

As I'm new to Catalyst and TT I'd like to ask for advice about which bit will
control what part of my page layout.

The layout I'm planning to use has
- A top part that rarely will change (perhaps breadcrumbs or some similar
  though)
- A left menu. I'm thinking to use Tree::Simple
- A bottom part for status information. I'd like to put validation info here
  too.
- And finally the work area (central) where record lists and update pages will
  go.

My first idea is to have Catalyst control it all. Does anyone think that TT
does a better job? Or does anyone think this is a stupid way to do things?

--

Med venlig hilsen
Kaare Rasmussen, Jasonic

Jasonic                 Telefon: +45 3816 2582
Nordre Fasanvej 12
2000 Frederiksberg      Email: kaare at jasonic.dk