[Catalyst] New Catalyst + TT problem

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Wed Dec 14 11:42:33 CET 2005

On Wed, 2005-12-14 at 11:12 +0100, Albert Vila wrote:
>  I've solved the problem using the
> $c->stash->{additional_template_paths}.  However, I think some people is
> using a similar solution to mine. Won't this option work anymore? I have
> to switch to the additional_template_paths variable?

I had the same problem.  Basically whereas the path you passed as config
it used to be the whole path - and if that was a reference to an array
it was checked each time through - now that is *part* of the entire
path, and is expanded just once.

I can live with it, but not convinced this is the best solution
(although I don't have anything specifically better in mind).

	Nigel.