[Catalyst] [ANNOUNCE] Meios Photo Gallery App

A. Pagaltzis pagaltzis at gmx.de
Wed Dec 14 18:39:19 CET 2005

* Christopher H. Laco <claco at chrislaco.com> [2005-12-13 17:25]:
> That's the second request for Imager. The only reason I went
> with Image::Thumbnail was because it could use GD or
> Image::Magick depending on what was installed. I just wanted to
> be somewhat flexible to avoid the "Best Image Manip Module, I
> don't have x installed, I use y" wars.

How about a patch for Image::Thumbnail to add Imager support?

Seems the most logical route at this point. :-)

(I prefer Imager as well. That, and when I can shell out, I very
much enjoy NetPBM. Both are nimble and offer clean interfaces,
unlike ImageMagick. And both have high quality algorithms, unlike
GD and, compared to NetPBM, even ImageMagick.)

Regards,
--
#Aristotle
*AUTOLOAD=*_;sub _{s/(.*)::(.*)/print$2,(",$\/"," ")[defined wantarray]/e;$1};