[Catalyst] default end paths and forwarding

John Lifsey - Contractor - john.lifsey at nrl.navy.mil
Thu Dec 15 15:59:04 CET 2005

It may be that I'm going about this the wrong way, but I have my default
end setup to set
stash->{template}||=$c->req->path

this works great for those tiny little actions that don't need entire
subs just to specify a template, but since it relies on path, breaks if
I forward to an action. Is there a variable I could reference that
contains what the req->path would be, had I gone to it via URL? Or is
there a good reason why I should just not be doing it this way in the
first place...

John